Thursday, June 19, 2008

Incy wincy spider...

There are very much in abundance. They're everywhere. Sometimes you see them. Sometimes you don't. You would be reminded of their presence when you felt the invinsible thread of their web on your skin.


I am aware of my Canon 400D, EFS55-250mm, f/4-5.6 IS len's limitation but that did not stop me from taking a few shots of the spiders as best as I can...




















As scary as they are...
As creepy as they are...
These little buggers...
...a beauty of its own...

3 comments:

whimsical said...

astaga zaiton punya amazingly beautiful ur pictures!!!!! macam pro o!!!!!sangat sangat lawa!!!!

louisebah said...

amazing pics ton! well done!

Faida said...

I like to capture the beauty of His creation too, but Im not a photographer nor I am a painter. I just make do with my mobile phone camera.
Nice picture to took. Why no update to your blog? Next posting..Sukau?